Boston Public Library announces Wedding Ceremony giveaway
February 6, 2017
“Long a much sought-after wedding venue, this initiative offers everyone regardless of economic capacity a chance to have Boston Public Library be a part of their lives on this special occasion, and we hope to see many applicants with a strong Boston or Massachusetts connection apply,” said David Leonard, President of the Boston Public Library. “I extend my thanks to our sponsors whose efforts will enhance these ceremonies and provide lasting memories for the newlyweds.”
Each of the selected couples will be invited to the Boston Public Library’s Central Library for a morning wedding ceremony while the building is closed to the public. Included in the package are pre-ceremony light breakfast and beverages compliments of The Catered Affair, bouquets and boutonnieres provided by Artistic Blossoms, ceremony music performed by Anima of Music Management, ceremony and mini-session photography provided by Angelina Rose Photography, commemorative takeaway gifts compliments of the Boston Public Library and The Catered Affair, and ceremonies officiated by Thomas A. Welch.Additional details:
- Registrants must be at least eighteen (18) years old by the time of entry. Only one entry per couple will be accepted.
- Each couple will be allowed a maximum of eight (8) guests.
- Winner notification will include a set time period for access on Sunday, June 11, 2017 – unfortunately adjustments cannot be accommodated.
- Winners must complete a wedding ceremony agreement within 72 hours to claim their prize.
- Couples are responsible for coordinating their own marriage license for the officiant to sign.
- All vendors have been pre-selected; additional vendors will not be permitted.
- Each couple will be onsite for approximately one (1) hour – this includes a 15 minute ceremony followed by a 30-minute mini-photography session.
Please visit www.bpl.org/ceremonygiveaway for additional rules and conditions of the giveaway, and contact the Special Events Office with any questions at 617.859.2212 or email@example.com with the subject line “BPL Wedding Ceremony Giveaway.”
Boston Public Library hosts private events year-round featuring ornately-designed spaces with a variety of capacities that are ideal settings for holiday parties, corporate conferences, weddings, and more. Visit www.bpl.org/central/eventspaces.htm or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.About BOSTON PUBLIC LIBRARY
Boston Public Library has a Central Library, twenty-four branches, map center, business library, and a website filled with digital content and services. Established in 1848, the Boston Public Library has pioneered public library service in America. It was the first large free municipal library in the United States, the first public library to lend books, the first to have a branch library, and the first to have a children’s room. Each year, the Boston Public Library hosts thousands of programs and serves millions of people. All of its programs and exhibitions are free and open to the public. At the Boston Public Library, books are just the beginning. To learn more, visit the library's website.