Lineup announced for enchanted trolley tour, tree lightings
November 7, 2016
BOSTON - Monday, November 7, 2016 - Mayor Martin J. Walsh today announced the schedule for this year's Mayor's Trolley Tour and Enchanted Tree Lightings occurring on December 2nd, 3rd and 4th in neighborhoods throughout Boston.
"The trolley tour and tree lightings are great ways to continue to foster the spirit of community and bring a little extra joy to people during the holiday season," said Mayor Walsh. "The holiday season is a time for unity and thanksgiving. All are welcome, and we look forward to visiting different neighborhoods throughout the city for a weekend full of fun and celebration."
For the 21st year, the Mayor's Enchanted Trolley Tour will continue the festive tradition of lighting holiday trees throughout Boston while bringing presents and holiday spirit to children across Boston. The 2016 Mayor's Enchanted Trolley Tour and Tree Lightings are sponsored by the Bank of America.
The Mayor's Office of Tourism, Sports and Entertainment is committed to producing fun, free public events for Bostonians and visitors to the city and is proud to collaborate with Bank of America.
- 5:30 p.m. - Roche Family Center, West Roxbury
- 6:30 p.m. - Wolcott Square, Readville
- 7 p.m. - Mattapan Square, Mattapan
- 7:45 p.m. - Codman Square, Dorchester
- 2 p.m. - Hyde Square, Jamaica Plain
- 2:45 p.m. - J.P. Monument, Jamaica Plain
- 3:15 p.m. - Brigham Circle, Mission Hill
- 3:45 p.m. - Bolling Building (2300 Washington Street), Roxbury
- 4:15 p.m. - Boston Center for the Arts, South End
- 5:30 p.m. - Oak Square, Brighton
- 1 p.m. - West Broadway Municipal Lot (450 W Broadway), South Boston
- 1:45 p.m. - Harrison Ave & Beach St., Chinatown
- 2:30 p.m. - Paul Revere Mall, North End
- 3:15 p.m. - Thompson Square, Charlestown
- 4 p.m. - Maverick Square, East Boston
- 6 p.m. - Adams Corner, Dorchester