ParkARTS outdoor neighborhood concerts begin July 10
June 18, 2018
The Boston Parks and Recreation Department presents the 2018 ParkARTS Citywide Neighborhood Concert Series made possible by Berklee College of Music, Bank of America, The Friends of Ramler Park, and the Fenway Civic Association from July 10 to August 8 in parks citywide.
The ParkARTS outdoor neighborhood summer concerts are presented free of charge in local City of Boston parks. The concert series dates include:
- 7 p.m. on Tuesday, July 10, with The Woo Factor at Hunt/Almont Park, 40 Almont Street, Mattapan
- 7 p.m. on Wednesday, July 11, with Chosen at Horatio Harris Park, 85 Harold Street, Roxbury
- 7 p.m. on Tuesday, July 17, with Too Rude at Brighton Common, 30 Chestnut Hill Avenue, Allston-Brighton, and
- two shows on Wednesday, July 18, with Swingin’ in the Fens featuring the Chosen at 6:30 p.m. at Ramler Park, 130 Peterborough Street, Fenway and Tom Baker and the Troublemakers at 7 p.m. at McConnell Park, Denny Street, Dorchester.
The ParkARTS Citywide Neighborhood Concerts continue at:
- 7 p.m. on Thursday, July 19, with Scarab – A Journey Tribute at Billings Field, 369 LaGrange Street, West Roxbury
- 7 p.m. on Tuesday, July 24, with Juke Joint 5 at Adams Park in Roslindale Square
- 7 p.m. on Friday, July 27, with Lisa Lopes featuring Djim Djob and the Band at Clifford Park, 160 Norfolk Avenue, Roxbury, and
- 5 p.m. on Sunday, August 5, with Jazz at the Fort featuring the Gregory Groover Jr. Negro Spiritual Project at Highland Park, 58 Beech Glen Street, Roxbury.
The series ends on Wednesday, August 8, with Them Apples at 7 p.m. at Blackstone Park, 1535 Washington Street, South End.