Parks BINGO Is here!
Looking for fun activities to enjoy in the nice weather? The Boston Parks & Recreation Department is excited to release our first ever BINGO game! We are encouraging residents to get out to neighborhood parks while maintaining social and physical distance.BINGO Rules:
- Download the #BosParksBingo sheet
- Each square on the bingo sheet represents a “challenge”
- Complete as many of the “challenges” as possible in various neighborhood parks throughout the City to get BINGO (5 squares vertical, horizontal or diagonal)
- Take a photo and/or selfie at each site for proof that you completed the challenge
- Post the photo to social media using the hashtag #BosParksBingo and tag us!
- Photos should be accompanied by a very short description of what park you’re visiting and the activity
- If you are not on social media but would like to participate, you can email your selfies to Nora.Doherty@Boston.gov with the subject line “Boston Parks Bingo”.
- Make sure to wear a mask when outside & always remain at least 6ft away from other park users. If a park looks like it is busy, try to find an area where you can remain socially distant.
- The first ten people who get a double bingo (two bingos any direction) will win a plant from the Boston Parks & Recreation greenhouse!
- The first five people to get a blackout bingo (all the squares completed) will receive a Boston Parks & Recreation gift bag with Boston Parks goodies!
- This contest will run until supplies last
- Let the games begin!
All parks and playgrounds can be located online.