Public Improvement Commission Hearing
1. On a petition by GEGC 2 New Street LLC for the Vertical Discontinuance of a portion of New Street (public way), East Boston, located on its northwesterly side generally northeast of Sumner Street, vertically above the grade of the sidewalk. (NB 11/17/2016)
As shown on a plan entitled City of Boston Public Works Department, Engineering Division, Discontinuance Plan, Vertical, New Street, East Boston, 1 sheet dated October 25, 2016.
1. Bennington Street at Leyden Street; East Boston – Square Dedication – On a petition by the neighborhood abutters
2. Western Avenue, Academic Way, Science Drive; Brighton – Pedestrian Easements, Specific Repairs, Layout Approvals – On a set of joint petitions by President & Fellows of Harvard College and Harvard Real Estate - Allston Inc.
3. 100 Sudbury Street; Boston Proper – Discontinuances, Specific Repairs, Earth Retention License – On a set of petitions by Bulfinch Congress Holdings LLC
4. 221 South Huntington Avenue; Roxbury – Earth Retention License – On a joint petition by Eden Properties LLC and Home for Aged Women Inc.
5. Sleeper Street; South Boston – Specific Repairs – On a petition by the City of Boston Parks and Recreation Department
6. Alford Street at Dexter Street; Charlestown – Grant of Location – On a petition by Lightower Fiber Networks
7. Various Back Bay streets; Boston Proper, Roxbury – Grants of Location – On a set of petitions by Extenet Systems Inc.
8. Citywide – Adoption of a Policy for the Naming and Renaming of Public and Private Ways and the Dedication of Squares in the City of Boston – On a petition by the City of Boston Public Improvement Commission