Boston Landmarks Commission Hearing 12/13/16
USE CONGRESS STREET AS AN ENTRANCE/EXIT AFTER 5:30 P.M.
Design Review - 4:00 PM
17.169.MHT - Mission Hill Triangle Architectural Conservation District: 706 Huntington Avenue, Boston
Applicant: Mark Sarno, ESI Waterproofing & Masonry Restoration
Proposed Work: Install new railings at front entrance.
17.636.113 - Filene’s Complex, 10 Summer Street, Boston
Applicant: Brad Mahoney, Millennium Partners
Proposed Work: Signage for PRIMARK, third floor.
17.638.26 - Federal Reserve Bank (The Langham), 250 Franklin Street, BostonPostponed to January 24, 2017 hearing at request of Applicant Applicant: Ron Pellerine, General Manager, The Langham Proposed Work: Renovation of Pearl Street terraces; adding two new doorways by enlarging existing window openings.
► Applicants whose projects are listed under this heading NEED NOT APPEAR at the hearing. Please see agenda for details. If you have any questions, please contact staff at 617.635.3850 or BLC@boston.gov.
~ 17.634.16 - Ebenezer Hancock House, 10 Marshall Street, Boston: Replace fascia, gutters, downspouts and repaint to match existing.
~ 17.635.42 - Franklin Park: Pathways Project Phase IV – repair 5,250 LF of paving, modify two entrances, replace benches and picnic tables consistent with recent approvals by BLC.
~ 17.637.42 - Boston Common: Boylston Street sidewalk rehabilitation, guided by Boston Common Management Plan.
Business Hearing - 6:00 PM
1. Discussion and Vote on Design Review Applications
2. Review and ratification of 11/22/2016 meeting minutes
3. Preliminary Hearing: Petition #258.16 – O’Brien’s Market Building. Discussion and vote to accept for further study a petition to designate 1911-1913 Dorchester Avenue, Dorchester, as a Boston Landmark
4. Demolition Delay Hearing: 28 Park Street, Dorchester, Mass. - #17.188D2106, Review of proposed demolition of a two-family house at 28 Park Street.
5. Property Updates and Staff Reports.
- Projected Adjournment - 7:45PM