Boston Redevelopment Authority Board of Directors meeting
1. Request authorization for the approval of the Minutes of December 15, 2016 Meeting.
2. Request authorization to schedule a Public Hearing on February 9, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.; or at a date and time determined by the Director, to consider the Development Plan for Planned Development Area No.112, Tremont Crossing Development, Southwest Corner of Tremont Street and Whittier Street, Roxbury; and, to consider the Tremont Crossing Development Project as a Development Impact Project located on a portion of Parcel P-3 and a portion of Parcel P-3h in the Campus High School Urban Renewal Area.
3. Request authorization to schedule a Public Hearing on February 9, 2017 at 5:40 p.m.; or at a date and time determined by the Director, to consider the Development Plan for Planned Development Area No. 110 - Harrison Albany Block Development.
4. Request authorization to schedule a Public Hearing on February 9, 2017 at 5:50 p.m.; or at a date and time determined by the Director, to consider the Development Plan for Planned Development Area No. 111 –370-380 Harrison Avenue Development.
PLANNING AND ZONING
5. Board of Appeal
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
6. Request authorization to enter into a three year service contract with Gone Green Electrical Corporation for Electrical Services for various Agency owned properties, in an amount of $150,000.
7. Request authorization to advertise and issue a Request for Proposals for the Food Vendor Program at one kiosk location; the Merchandise Vendor Services Program at two kiosk locations, and the Trolley Tour Tickets Program at three kiosk locations; and collectively, to implement the 2017-2019 Downtown Waterfront Vending Services Programs.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
8. Request authorization to issue a Partial Certificate of Completion for the Residential Building Project, which is a portion of the Massachusetts Mental Health Center Redevelopment Project located in Mission Hill.
ARTICLE 80 DEVELOPMENT/IDP NOT OPEN TO PUBLIC TESTIMONY
9. Request authorization to issue a Scoping Determination waiving further review of Article 80, Large Project Review of the Zoning Code for The Residences at Forest Hills project consisting of 5,000 square feet of ground floor retail and restaurant space, 250 rental units, with 50 IDP units,Allston
146 parking spaces and 252 bicycle spaces located at Washington and Morton Streets; to enter into an Affordable Rental Housing Agreement and Restriction; and, to take all related actions.
10. Request authorization to issue a Determination pursuant to Section 80A-6 of the Zoning Code in connection with the Notice of Project Change forSouth Boston
89 Brighton Avenue for the construction of 129 rental units, with 17 IDP units, 7,500 square feet of retail space, 79 parking spaces and 138 bicycle covered spaces; to enter into an Affordable Rental Housing Agreement and Restriction; and, to take all related actions.
13. Request authorization to discharge the Affordable Housing Covenant with Walter Baker Lofts LLC for the units located at 1231 Adams Street; and, to enter into a new Affordable Housing Agreement with the City of Boston Department of Neighborhood Development.
OPEN TO PUBLIC TESTIMONY
14. 5:30 p.m.: Request authorization to issue an Adequacy Determination, pursuant to Section 80D-5.4(c) of the Zoning Code approving the Emerson College Institutional Master Plan Amendment allowing the temporary leasing of 12 Hemenway Street for a 115 student housing location, as the Little Building dormitory is being renovated; to petition the Zoning Commission for approval of the said Amendment; and, to take all related actions.
ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE
15. Request authorization to enter into a Memorandum of Agreement with Harvard University and the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation for the new pedestrian and bicycle crossings over Soldiers Field Road in North Allston-Brighton; and; to disburse funds received from Harvard University to the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation.
16. Request authorization to enter into a contract amendment with Utile, Inc. for completing the development of an update to the Boston Marine Industrial Park Master Plan, in an amount not to exceed $10,000.00.
17. Agency budget and Administration and Finance goals and objectives Informational Update
20. Director’s Update