Economic Development and Industrial Corporation of Boston d/b/a Boston Planning & Development Agency
The meeting will be televised on Boston City TV (Xfinity Channel 24, RCN Channel 13, and Verizon Fios Channel 962) and livestreamed on Boston.gov.
1. Request authorization for the approval of the Minutes of the December 17, 2020 Meeting.
ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE
2. Request authorization to award a contract to Studio Enee, Inc. to provide design drawings and construction administration services for the 12 Channel Street Stair Pressurization project within the Raymond L. Marine Park in the amount not to exceed $180,000.00.
3. Request authorization to enter into a Lease Agreement with Droplette, Inc., for the use of Suite #602 at 12 Channel Street within the Raymond L. Flynn Marine Park.
4. Request authorization to extend the License Agreement with Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. allowing continued temporary use for an outdoor hospitality space for a portion of 290 Northern Avenue within the Raymond L. Flynn Marine Park during the calendar year 2021.
5. Request authorization to amend the License Agreement with Suffolk Construction for use, as a COVID testing site, of a portion of Lot C-1 within the Raymond L. Flynn Marine Park to extend the term for an additional 2 months until March 31, 2021.
6. Request authorization advertise and issue a Request for Proposals for the 2021 Trolley Stop Program within the Raymond L. Flynn Marine Park during the 2021 cruise ship season.