Public Improvement Commission meeting
- At the request of the Public Improvement Commission staff, the Acceptance of the Minutes of the PIC hearing held on December 23, 2020.
- 43 Lochdale Road, Washington Street; West Roxbury – Specific Repairs – On a petition by Mr. Owen Kiernan
- Ellery Court; South Boston – Abandonment – On a joint petition by Mr. Thomas Mitchell, Mr. Kenneth Fogarty, Mr. Gregg Donovan, and Meridian Bankcorp Inc.
- 75-81 Dudley Street, Guild Row; Roxbury – Pedestrian Easement, Specific Repairs – On a set of petitions by Madison Park Development Corp. (d/b/a 75 Dudley LLC)
- Arlington Avenue; Charlestown – Grant of Location – On a petition by NSTAR Electric Company (d/b/a Eversource Energy)
- Commonwealth Avenue @ St. Thomas More Road; Brighton – Specific Repairs – On a joint petition by the City of Boston Public Works Department and the Friends of Boyden Square
- Codman Square, Washington Street, Norfolk Street, Talbot Avenue, Epping Street, Whitfield Street; Dorchester – Specific Repairs – On a joint petition by the City of Boston Public Works Department and the Boston Water & Sewer Commission