Disability Commission Advisory Board remote meeting
- Call to Order
- Approval of April minutes
- City Department Presentation: Rebecca Phu, Licensing
- Program Presentation: Tasha Ferguson, BEST
- Chair’s Report - Olivia Richard
- Commissioner's Report – Kristen McCosh
- Architectural Access Report – Patricia Mendez
- Old Business
- New Business
- Public Input
All meetings held by the City of Boston are required to be accessible for persons with disabilities under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Accommodations are available upon request to any person who requires alternately formatted materials, auxiliary aids, or another accommodation to ensure effective communication and access to attend meetings held by City departments and programs.
Please allow at least 2 weeks to arrange for accommodations. Requests for accommodations may be sent to the contact person for the meeting, or may be forwarded to: Kristen McCosh, City of Boston Disability Commissioner and ADA Coordinator, at email@example.com or 617-635-3682 (voice) or 617-635-2541 (TTY).
To participate in this meeting by phone please dial:
- Conference call-in number: 1-650-781-0651
- PIN: 266 594 673#