Boston Art Commission meeting
This meeting will be held virtually only and NOT in person. You can participate in the meeting by visiting this link and using your computer's audio and microphone. If you are unable to connect to audio or you do not have internet, you can call into the meeting by dialing 301-715-8592 and entering Meeting I.D. 392 094 9410 #.
Public comment on Presentations for Review, Public Testimony, and Commission Vote may be provided ahead of the hearing by submitting written testimony online by 12 p.m. (noon) on February 22, 2021. You will also have the opportunity to submit comments during the meeting via the Zoom platform or by phone. If you require closed captioning you can make a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welcome (Karin Goodfellow)
- Call to Order and Review of Minutes (Mark Pasnik and Ekua Holmes)
For Discussion: Director's Report
- Administrative (Karin Goodfellow)
- In-Process Public Art
- Long-term projects overview
- Short-term projects overview
- Daniel Gordon murals-Rose Kennedy Greenway
- Storytell and Sway: Asian Community Development Corporation-Chinatown
- Existing Public Art
- Emancipation Group
- Subcommittee reports:
- Event Subcommittee
- Recontextualization Subcommittee
- Emancipation Group
Presentation for Review and Public Testimony
- Instructions for public comment (Karin Goodfellow)
- Elevator Lobby Murals: Artist Selection-Boston City Hall (John Crowley
- East Boston Police Station: Preliminary Design Review (Sarah Rodrigo
- Sudden Presence by Beverly Pepper: Relocation (West End HYM Investment Group LLC)
(Mark Pasnik and Ekua Holmes)
The next Monthly meeting of the BAC will be held March 9, 2021 at 4 p.m.
Email BAC@Boston.gov for any questions.
All agenda items listed may be voted on or tabled by the BAC.
*Applications and presentations listed will be pulled from the agenda if the proponents are not able to submit all needed materials in advance of the scheduled BAC meeting. All applications are to be reviewed for approval, pending property owner permissions.