Boston Landmarks Commission
Design Review- 4:00pm
21.0541.0085 Wang Theater - 270 Tremont Street: Elevator upgrade, including ADA accessible ramp from a proposed elevator lobby to the existing basement lobby. CONTINUED FROM 1-26-2021
21.0613.0056 Back Bay Fens - Johnson Memorial Gates: Installation of granite covers overtop of the basins at the Johnson Memorial gates.
21.0611.0005 Public Garden - 4 Charles Street: At Tool Shed remove and replace existing garage door.
21.0612.0145 James Michael Curley House - 350 Jamaicaway, Jamaica Plain: Improvements to house including: roof repair and replacement; installation of snow guard system; repair and re-pointing of masonry; restoration and repainting of wood trim, siding, windows and doors; installation of storm windows; replacement of three aluminum windows with wood six-over-six windows; reconstruct East Mudroom; restore North Sunroom’s paneling and pilasters; replace metal roof canopies at East Wing with compatible roofs; restore masonry balustrade at East Wing; repair wood trim, replace door, and install new man door at garage; restore fence posts and replace fencing in-kind; and relocate existing walk from parking area to new central Mudroom entrance.
21.0653.0184 Fenway Park: Upgrade existing Wi-Fi installation.
Business Meeting - 6:00pm
- Discussion and vote on Design Review Applications.
- Discussion and vote on Children's Hospital Interpretive History Display and Architectural Reuse Plan.
- Demolition Delay Hearing: 15 Zamora Street, Jamaica Plain.
- Demolition Delay Hearing: 19 Ashland Street, Dorchester.
Discussion of Work Plan.POSTPONED BY CHAIR
- Review and Ratification of hearing minutes from 2/9/2021.
- Staff Updates.
- Projected Adjournment - 8:00pm