Conservation Commission hearing
In accordance with the Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act, M.G.L. Chapter 131, Section 40, and the Boston Wetlands Ordinance, Boston City Code, Ordinances, Chapter 7-1.4, the Boston Conservation Commission will hold a virtual public hearing at 6 p.m. on June 16, 2021, to review the following projects to determine what conditions, if any, the Commission will impose in order to protect the interests of the public and private water supply, groundwater, prevention of pollution, flood control, prevention of storm damage, protection of fisheries and land containing shellfish, and protection of wildlife habitat.
Public Hearing 6 P.M.
Notice of Intent for DEP File No. 006-1772 and BOS File No. 2021-010 Decoulos & Company LLC on behalf of Stefco Holdings Company for the proposed demolition of an existing structure and construction of eight housing structures located at 90 Allandale St, West Roxbury, MA (100ft Buffer to Inland Bank, Waterfront Area, Riverfront Area) * Continued from the April 7, 2021 hearing
Notice of Intent for DEP File No. 006-1791 from Foth Infrastructure & Environmental, LLC on behalf of the Massachusetts Port Authority for the proposed pier asphalt and deck repairs located at 88 Black Falcon Ave, South Boson, MA (DPA, LSCSF)
Notice of Intent for DEP File No. 006-17XX and BOS File No. 2021-XXX from VHB on behalf of CPC Ericsson Street LLC for the proposed sediment sampling within an existing marina located at 8R Ericsson St, Dorchester, MA (LUO)
Notice of Intent for DEP File No. 006-XXXX and BOS File No. 2021-XXX from CCR West Roxbury Apartments, LLC for the proposed demolition of commercial buildings and construction of a residential building with associated stormwater infrastructure and parking located at 189 and 197 Gardner St, West Roxbury MA (100ft Buffer to Bordering Vegetated Wetland, Riverfront Area, Waterfront Area)
Request for a Determination of Applicability from TEC Associates for the confirmation of the resource area boundaries along the Amtrak Rail Right-of-Way, Boston, MA
Continued; Notice of Intent for DEP File No. 006-1704 and BOS File No. 2020-007 from GEI Consultants on behalf of the Commercial Wharf East Condominium Association for the proposed construction of a boardwalk and retaining wall located at Commercial Wharf, North End, Boston, MA (LSCSF, Waterfront Area, 100ft Buffer to Coastal Bank) * Continued from the March 4, 2020 hearing
Continued to the July 7th hearing; Notice of Intent for DEP File No. 006-1686 from Waterfield Design, Inc. on behalf of the Copper Forge Partners, LLC for the proposed construction of a four-story condominium building located at 80 Marginal Street, East Boston, MA (LSCSF) * Continued from the August 21, 2019 hearing
Request for a Certificate of Compliance for DEP File No. 006-1539 for the construction 13-story office building located at 600 Summer Street, Parcel Q1, South Boston, MA * Continued from the May 19, 2021 hearing
Acceptance of the Order of Conditions:
- Notice of Intent for DEP File No. 006-1781 and BOS File No. 2021-017 from Childs Engineering Corporation on behalf of Harbor Towers I Condominium Trust for the proposed Harbor Towers Sewall Rehabilitation project located at 85 East India Row, Boston, MA (Waterfront Area, Coastal Bank, 100ft Buffer to Coastal Bank, 100ft Buffer to Coastal Beach)
- Notice of Intent for DEP File No. 006-1789 and BOS File No. 2021-023 from Tighe & Bond on behalf of NSTAR Electric Company d/b/a Eversource Energy for the proposed installation of a new underground electrical transmission line located on O’Callaghan Way, Columbia Rd, Morrissey Blvd, Old Colony Terrace, Playstead Rd, and Springdale St, South Boston, MA (LSCSF, Waterfront Area, 100ft Buffer to Coastal Bank, 100ft Buffer to Coastal Beach)
- Notice of Intent for DEP File No. 006-1792 and BOS File No. 2021-025 from the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation for the proposed street repaving and sidewalk repairs located on Morrissey Blvd, Dorchester, MA (LSCSF, 100ft Salt Marsh Area, 100ft Buffer to Salt Marsh)
- Notice of Intent for DEP File No. 006-1778 and BOS File No. 2021-016 from Engineering Alliance on behalf of Bulgroup Properties LP for the proposed addition of two loading docks and parking lot improvements located at 175 McClellan Highway, East Boston, MA (LSCSF)
- Notice of Intent for DEP File No. 006-1786 and BOS File No. 2021-020 from the Law Office of William H. McCarthy, Jr on behalf of Showa Boston Institute for Language and Culture for the proposed construction of a new synthetic turf field located at 420 Pond St, Jamaica Plain, MA (Riverfront Area, Waterfront Area, 100ft Buffer to Inland Bank)
- Notice of Intent for DEP File No. 006-1784 and BOS File No. 2021-019 from Nitsch Engineering on behalf of Beacon Capital Partners for the proposed construction of a new lab and office building located at 2 Harbor St, South Boston, MA (LSCSF)
Acceptance of Meeting Minutes from May 19, 2021 & June 2, 2021.
Translation and Sign Language interpreters are available upon prior request. The Commission will hold a public meeting immediately following the last hearing or as appropriate following any hearing. Plans and filings with the Commission may be viewed at the Environment Department, Boston City Hall, Room 709, from 8 AM to 4 PM Monday through Friday. For more information, call 617-635-3850.
Boston Conservation Commission