Economic Development and Industrial Corporation of Boston d/b/a Boston Planning & Development Agency
The meeting will be televised on Boston City TV (Xfinity Channel 24, RCN Channel 13, and Verizon Fios Channel 962) and livestreamed on Boston.gov.
1. Request authorization for the approval of the Minutes of the September 13, 2021 Meeting.
ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE
2. Request authorization to amend the License Agreement with John Moriarty & Associates, Inc. for continued use of a portion of Pier 5 for construction laydown and two construction vehicles within the Raymond L. Flynn Marine Park.
3. Request authorization to enter into a Lease Agreement with ADI Print Solutions, Inc., for use of Suite #801 at 12 Channel Street within the Raymond L. Flynn Marine Park.
4. Request authorization to advertise and issue a Request for Proposals for a Seasonal Cruise Ship Trolley Stop Program within the Raymond L. Flynn Marine Park.
5. Request authorization to petition the City Council for the formation of a Business lmprovement District in the Newmarket neighborhood, including BPDA-owned parcels on Albany Street and Hampden Street; execute and deliver any other agreements and documents necessary for the creation or administration; enter into any current or future agreements in connection with the creation or administration of a Business Improvement District in the Newmarket neighborhood.