Boston Landmarks Commission
DESIGN REVIEW 4:00 P.M.
22.0055.0223 – Christian Science Church Complex CONTINUED FROM 7-27-2021
Applicant: Brooke Ten Eyck
Proposed work: The mother church extension edifice accessible entry, new glass vestibule, new accessible entry with elevator, retrofit existing lighting, new building mounted ADA push bottom operator located on curtain wall mullion, remove existing entry stairs and landing.
22.0463.0042 – Franklin Park - 1 Franklin Park Road
Applicant: Robert Chabot
Proposed work: Installation of up to twelve electric vehicle charging stations. The charging stations will be installed in the Pierpont Road parking lot near the Service Yard of Franklin Park Zoo.
22.0451.0091 Berkeley Building – 426 Boylston Street: Brand update from logo/Citizens Bank to logo/Citizens on signage.
22.0424.0229 Charles River Esplanade: Repairs to Upper Lock Gatehouse including removing and replacing asphalt shingles and wood sheating on roof, adding snowguards, gutters replaced in kind, exterior walls repointed.
20.0405 BSR 535 Newbury Street: replace 34 wood windows in-kind
BUSINESS HEARING 6:00 PM
1. Discussion and Vote on Design Review Applications.
The Design Review Committee will present summaries of applications and make recommendations for a vote on each agenda item discussed at the Design Review Hearing, which met earlier.
2. Demolition Delay Hearing: 14 Eldora Street, Mission Hill, MA
Applicant: Paul Grant - 14 Eldora LLC
Review of proposed demolition of the existing house at 14 Eldora Street, Mission Hill.
3. Preliminary hearing for petition #279.21: 1126 Washington St, Dorchester (ACD)
4. Public hearing and comment on # 266.19: Tileston House Study Report
5. Amendments to and vote on # 254.16: Warren House Study Report
To reviewed amended study report please visit: Link to the amended Warren House study report
6. Review and ratification of public hearing minutes from 9/28/2021 and 10/12/2021
7. Staff Updates
PROJECTED ADJOURNMENT: 8:00 PM