Disability Commission Advisory Board meeting
- Meeting Called to Order
- Approval of Minutes
- Presentation: Boston Tax Help Coalition - Lynn Dann
- Presentation: Disabled Persons Protection Commission - Sarah Nechamen
- Chair’s Report – Olivia Richard
- Advisory Board Member Spotlight
- Commissioner's Report: Kristen McCosh
- Old Business
- New Business
- Public Input
Next meeting: March 9, 2022
MEETING ACCOMMODATION NOTICE
All meetings held by the City of Boston are required to be accessible for persons with disabilities under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Accommodations are available upon request to any person who requires alternately formatted materials, auxiliary aids, or another accommodation to ensure effective communication and access to attend meetings held by City departments and programs. Please allow at least 2 weeks to arrange for accommodations.
Requests for accommodations may be sent to the contact person for the meeting, or may be forwarded to: