Disability Commission Advisory Board meeting
The Disability Commission will hold an Advisory Board meeting on July 13 at 5:30 p.m.
- Meeting Called to Order
- Approval of June Minutes
- Presentation: MBTA Bus Network Redesign - Victoria Ireton
- Chair’s Report: Wesley Ireland
- Advisory Board Member Spotlight
- Commissioner's Report: Andrea Patton on behalf of Kristen McCosh
- Architectural Access Update: Patricia Mendez
- Old Business
- Outdoor Dining Advocacy Letter
- New Business
- Discussion of meeting structure and community engagement
- Remote public meeting policy advocacy
- Public Input
Next meeting: August 24, 2022
MEETING ACCOMMODATION NOTICE
All meetings held by the City of Boston are required to be accessible for persons with disabilities under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Accommodations are available upon request to any person who requires alternately formatted materials, auxiliary aids, or another accommodation to ensure effective communication and access to attend meetings held by City departments and programs. Please allow at least 2 weeks to arrange for accommodations.
Requests for accommodations may be sent to the contact person for the meeting, or may be forwarded to:
- Kristen McCosh
- Disability Commissioner and ADA Title II Coordinator
- Kristen.firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-635-3682 (voice) or 617-635-2541 (TTY)