Disability Commission Advisory Board meeting
- Meeting Called to Order
- Approval of July Minutes
- Presentation: Gillian Quinn PsyD, Aspire Health Alliance
- Presentation: Corinne White, Age Strong Commission
- Chair’s Report
- Advisory Board Member Spotlight
- Commissioner's Report: Kristen McCosh
- Old Business: Remote access to public meetings advocacy
- New Business
- Public Input
Next meeting: September 21, 2022
MEETING ACCOMMODATION NOTICE
All meetings held by the City of Boston are required to be accessible for persons with disabilities under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Accommodations are available upon request to any person who requires alternately formatted materials, auxiliary aids, or another accommodation to ensure effective communication and access to attend meetings held by City departments and programs. Please allow at least 2 weeks to arrange for accommodations.
Requests for accommodations may be sent to the contact person for the meeting, or may be forwarded to: