Boston School Committee Remote Meeting
The Boston School Committee will hold a remote meeting on June 8 at 5 p.m.
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
- Or one-tap mobile: +13017158592,,82577367990# or +13126266799,,82577367990#
- Or telephone: +1-301-715-8592, +1-312-626-6799, or +1-646-558-8656
- Webinar ID: 825 7736 7990
- International numbers available
PUBLIC COMMENT: Please sign up online to testify. Sign up for public comment will close at 4:30 p.m. on the day of the meeting.
The public can offer testimony.
II. Pledge of Allegiance
II. Roll Call
III. Adjourn to Executive Session
- The Committee will adjourn to executive session to conduct a strategy session related to the Committee’s role in the collective bargaining between its contractor Transdev and the United Steelworkers Local 8751. The Committee will return to public session.
IV. Presentation of Citations: Boston Student Advisory Council Graduating Seniors
V. Approval of Meeting Minutes: May 25, 2022
VI. Superintendent's Report including Update on MA Department of Elementary and Secondary
Education (DESE) Review
VII. General Public Comment
- United Steelworkers Local 8751 Letters of Agreement and FY22 and FY23 Supplemental
- Appropriation Request
- Innovation Renewal Proposals:
- Burke High School
- Eliot K-8 School
- Holmes Elementary School
- Muňiz Academy and
- Winthrop Elementary School
IX. Superintendent Search Process UpdatePublic Comment on Reports (Optional)
X. New Business