Disability Commission Advisory Board Meeting
The Disability Commission will hold an Advisory Board meeting on February 22 at 5:30 p.m.
- Meeting Called to Order
- Approval of Minutes
- Board Election of Officers
- Chair’s Report: Wesley Ireland
- Commissioner's Report: Kristen McCosh
- Architectural Access Report: Patricia Mendez
- Old Business
- New Business
- Medical Discrimination
- Movie theater captioning advocacy
- Letter of advocacy regarding parenting antidiscrimination legislation
- New Initiative Brainstorming
- Public Input
Next meeting: March 29, 2023
MEETING ACCOMMODATION NOTICE
All meetings held by the City of Boston are required to be accessible for persons with disabilities under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Accommodations are available upon request to any person who requires alternately formatted materials, auxiliary aids, or another accommodation to ensure effective communication and access to attend meetings held by City departments and programs.
Please allow at least 2 weeks to arrange for accommodations.
Requests for accommodations may be sent to the contact person for the meeting, or may be forwarded to:
Disability Commissioner and ADA Title II Coordinator
617-635-3682 (voice) or 617-635-2541 (TTY)