Disability Commission Advisory Board Meeting
- Meeting Called to Order
- Approval of Minutes
- Presentation - Office of Food Justice Raised Garden Bed Program: Hae-In Kim
- Chair’s Report - Wesley Ireland
- Commissioner's Report: Kristen McCosh
- Architectural Access Report: Patricia Mendez
- Old Business
- Accessible Healthcare
- Movie Theater Captioning
- Statewide Closed Captioning Bill
- BPS Transportation Follow Up
- New Business
- Public Input
Next meeting: May 17, 2023
MEETING ACCOMMODATION NOTICE
All meetings held by the City of Boston are required to be accessible for persons with disabilities under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Accommodations are available upon request to any person who requires alternately formatted materials, auxiliary aids, or another accommodation to ensure effective communication and access to attend meetings held by City departments and programs.
Please allow at least 2 weeks to arrange for accommodations.
Requests for accommodations may be sent to the contact person for the meeting, or may be forwarded to: