Disability Commission Advisory Board Meeting
- Meeting Called to Order
- Approval of Minutes
- Presentation - Accessibility at Regional Public Beaches: Save the Harbor/Save the Bay
- Chair’s Report: Wesley Ireland
- Commissioner's Report: Kristen McCosh
- Old Business
- Letter of advocacy re S.1553 “An Act building a more accessible Massachusetts” - Approval of draft
- Letter of advocacy re: S.446/H.769 "An Act Expanding Access to Trails For People Of All Abilities" - Approval of draft
- Letter of advocacy re: H.2246 / S.1331 “An Act relative to end of life options" - Discussion about drafting a letter
- New Business
- Public Input
Next meeting: August 23, 2023
MEETING ACCOMMODATION NOTICE
All meetings held by the City of Boston are required to be accessible for persons with disabilities under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Accommodations are available upon request to any person who requires alternately formatted materials, auxiliary aids, or another accommodation to ensure effective communication and access to attend meetings held by City departments and programs.
Please allow at least 2 weeks to arrange for accommodations.
Requests for accommodations may be sent to the contact person for the meeting, or may be forwarded to:
Disability Commissioner and ADA Title II Coordinator