Charlestown Neighborhood Council Meeting
There will be a Charlestown Neighborhood Council Meeting on March 7 at 7 p.m.
Meeting starts - 7:00 pm
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll call
- Approval of minutes
- Meeting Overview
- District One Boston City Council Member Gabriela Coletta will discuss her work for Charlestown followed by Q&A with council and community members.
Open Floor: Chair may recognize community members and, time permitting, other attendees who wish to raise matters of importance to the Charlestown neighborhood.
- Development Committee: upcoming committee meetings.
- Food Security Committee: update
- Committee Chairs: Review committee chair assignments and members.
- 2023 CNC Priorities: Review priorities suggested by members and resident feedback from February coffee hour. Select three to pursue.
- Precinct 7 representative: Will advertise open seat. Invite candidates to April 4, 2023 general meeting.
- Hood Park – 2 new liquor license applicants for 7 day, 2 a.m. closing.
- Urban Wild, a bowling alley/restaurant concept planned for Hood Park. License application submitted (7 days, 2 a.m. closing). Discuss council review process.
- Nacho Taco & Good Place: Discuss status of liquor license (7 days, 2 a.m. closing) that will cover both a sit-down Mexican restaurant and a high-end cocktail bar.
- CNC – Meet the New Members. Warren Tavern, Tuesday March 14, 2023, 5:30 -7:00 p.m. Community members are invited to stop by and meet the new council members (and a few of the old). Talk to us about Charlestown! We’ll be at the high tops.
- CNC General Meetings Winter/Spring 2023: The CNC general meetings will be in person, on the first Tuesday of the month, 7-9 p.m. at the Knights of Columbus, 545 Medford St. Charlestown MA 02129. Agenda items to be determined. Updates: CNC02129.org
April 4, 2023 May 2, 2023 June 6, 2023
- CNC Committee Meetings: Committee meetings are scheduled on an as needed basis. Meetings will be announced in the following locations:
- CNC webpage: CNC02129.org,
- Charlestown Patriot-Bridge
- City of Boston Calendar