Boston Water and Sewer Commission Meeting
Under the provisions of Chapter 2 of the Acts of 2023, signed into law by the Governor on March 29, 2023, further extending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law until March 31, 2025, this meeting will be conducted remotely. The dial-in information is below.
Call to Order
Minutes of Meeting
1. Minutes of the April 26, 2023 Meeting
1. Disbursement Ratification (Schedules A, B, & D)
General Management Reports
1. Capital Improvement Program Budget Variance Report
2. Monthly Management Report
3. April 2023 Revenue and Expense Analysis
Proposals and Contracts
2. Commission Authorization to Approve Amendment for Contract No. 20-206-004 for the Coastal Stormwater Discharge Analysis
3. Commission Authorization to Advertise for Bids for Contract No. 20-308-001, Replacement and Rehabilitation of Water, Sewer and Drain Pipes in Dorchester and South End
4. Commission Authorization to Award Contract No. 22-308-001, Rehabilitation
and Replacement of Water, Sewer, and Storm Drains in the City of Boston
5. Commission Authorization to Award Contract No. 23-309-006, Rehabilitation of a Large Diameter Drain Pipe in Dorchester
1. Commission Authorization to Advertise a Three-Year, With an Option to Extend Twice in One-Year Increments, Contract for Fire Alarm and Fire Sprinkler System Inspection, Testing, Preventive Maintenance and Repair Services.
1. Commission Authorization to Award a Contract to SHI Inc. for the renewal
of a maintenance and support agreement for the Commission’s Data Governance software for 1 year. These products and services will be purchased under a Commonwealth of Massachusetts State Contract.
2. Commission Authorization to Award a Contract to SHI for the renewal of a maintenance and support agreement for the Commission’s Endpoint Protection systems for the period July 25, 2023 to July 24, 2024. The maintenance and technical support agreement renewal will be purchased under a Massachusetts State Contract
3. Commission Authorization to Award a Contract to GovConnection Inc. to purchase network infrastructure equipment, cloud-based management software and a 3-year maintenance and support agreement. These products and services will be purchased under MHEC.
Safety and Training
1. Commission Authorization to Utilize the Massachusetts State and/or Cooperative Procurement Contracts for the Purchase of Eight (8) SUVs
2. Commission Authorization to Enter into a Sole Source Agreement for Electric Vehicle Mobile Charging
3. Personnel Matters