Economic Development and Industrial Corporation d/b/a Boston Planning & Development Agency meeting
1. Request authorization for the approval of the Minutes of March 16, 2017 Meeting.
ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE
2. Request authorization to enter into a Lease Amendment with New Valence Robotics Corporation for the continued use of 5,836 square feet on the sixth floor of 12 Channel Street in the Raymond L. Flynn Marine Park.
3. Request authorization to execute an Architectural/Engineering Service Contract with Weston & Sampson Engineers, Inc. for the design of the Parking Garage Addition East, Phase 4 in the Raymond L. Flynn Marine Park, in an amount not to exceed $2,165,000.00
4. Request authorization to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding with United Way of Massachusetts Bay and Merrimack Valley, LISC Boston to help facilitate a free credit score building program.
5. Request authorization to enter into a three year service contract with DBI Waste Systems, Inc.to provide refuse removal services at the Raymond L. Flynn Marine Park, in an amount not to exceed $394,190.00.
6. Request authorization to advertise and issue an Invitation for Bids for Fire Alarm Services at 12 Channel Street and 22 Drydock Avenue in the Raymond L. Flynn Marine Park.