Boston Redevelopment Authority d/b/a Boston Planning & Development Agency meeting
1. Request authorization for the approval of the Minutes of March 16, 2017 Meeting.
2. Request authorization to schedule a Public Hearing on May 11, 2017 at 5:30 P.M., or at a date and time to be determined by the Director, to consider the 1785 Columbus Avenue Project in Roxbury as a Development Impact Project.
3. Request authorization to schedule a Public Hearing on May 11, 2017 at 5:40 P.M., or at a date and time to be determined by the Director, to consider the Wentworth Institute of Technology First Institutional Master Plan Amendment to 2010-2020 Institutional Master Plan.
4. Request authorization to schedule a Public Hearing on May 11, 2017 at 5:50 P.M., or at a date and time to be determined by the Director, to consider the Institutional Master Plan Notification Form for the Fourth Amendment to the Boston University Charles River Campus 2013-2023 Institutional Master Plan.
PLANNING AND ZONING
5. Board of Appeal
6. Request authorization to adopt a map and text amendment to Zoning Map 7A/7B/7C/7D, and Article 51, Allston-Brighton Neighborhood District, with respect to the Saint Gabriel’s Conservation Protection Subdistrict.
7. Request authorization to accept $500,000 from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Transportation to fund the installation of a water transportation dock and associated improvements at Lovejoy Wharf; to enter into an easement agreement with Related Beal; and, to grant $500,000 to Related Beal for said improvements at Lovejoy Wharf.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS/CONTRACTS
8. Request authorization to re-advertise and re-issue a Request for Proposals for the 2017-2018 Downtown Waterfront Vendor Services Program for a Trolley Tour Kiosk at two locations.
9. Request authorization to execute Amendment No.3 to the Architectural/Engineering Service Contract with Bargmann Hendrie & Archetype, Inc. for design services for the necessary code and regulatory compliance improvements to the China trade Center located at 2 Boylston Street, in an amount not to exceed $62,700.00.
10. Request authorization to extend the Tentative Designation of the East Boston Community Development Corporation to facilitate the redevelopment of
148-172 Condor Street in East Boston.
CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION
11 Request authorization to issue a Certificate of Completion to Jackson Square Partners, LLC for the 75 Amory Avenue Project.
13. Request authorization to issue a Certificate of Completion to Bridgeview Apartments Limited Partnership for the Bridgeview Apartments Project.
ARTICLE 80 DEVELOPMENT/IDP NOT OPEN TO PUBLIC TESTIMONY
14. Request authorization to issue a Certification of Approval in accordance with Article 80E, Small Project Review of the Zoning Code for the construction of 28 rental units, including 4 IDP units, located at 1065 Tremont Street, Phase II; to recommend approval to the Board of Appeal for the necessary zoning relief; and, to take all related actions.
15. Request authorization to issue a Certification of Approval in accordance with Article 80E, Small Project Review of the Zoning Code for the construction of 20 rental, including 3 IDP units, 2 commercial/retail spaces and 24 parking spaces located at 1857-1859 Dorchester Avenue; to recommend approval to the Board of Appeal for the necessary zoning relief; and, to take all related actions.
16. Request authorization to issue a Determination pursuant to Section 80A-6 of the Zoning Code in connection with the Second Notice of Project Change for the construction of a 201,000 gross square foot seafood processing facility including marine warehousing and accessory office space located on a portion of Parcel M-1 in the Raymond L. Flynn Marine Park; and, to take all related actions.
17. Request authorization to enter into an Amended and Restated Affordable Rental Housing Agreement for the 61-83 Braintree Street Residential Project.
Central Business District/South Station
19. Request authorization to execute an Amendment to the Land Disposition Agreement with South Station Phase 1 Owner LLC to extend the Outside Conveyance Date and the end of the Adverse Conditions Period and an Amendment to the Development Agreement to extend the Outside Closing Date, both in connection with the South Station Air Rights Project.
20. Request authorization to adopt a Minor Modification; and, to execute an Amended and Restated Land Disposition Agreement for Parcel R-97 located at 305 Main Street.
ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE
21. Request authorization to amend the 2015 Cooperation Agreement with Northeastern University to reflect the student housing commitments.
22. Request authorization to expend $44,515.00 from the Prudential Center Community Benefits Fund to ten community based organizations; and, to enter into Grant Agreements with each organization.
23. Compliance Informational Update
24. Q2 Budget Update
27. Director’s Update