Public Improvement Commission Hearing
1. On a petition by Seaport Square Development Company LLC for the making of Specific Repairs within Seaport Boulevard, South Boston, located within the center median between Sleeper Street and East Service Road, consisting of curb realignment, roadway reconstruction, as well as new, relocated, and reconstructed pedestrian ramps, street lights, street trees, street furniture, landscaping, irrigation infrastructure, and traffic signal infrastructure. (NB 3/30/2017)
As shown on a set of plans entitled City of Boston Public Works Department, Engineering Division, Specific Repairs Plan, Seaport Boulevard Median, South Boston, 5 sheets dated February, 2017.
2. On a petition by Level 3 Communications LLC for a Grant of Location with lead company status and no participants to install new telecommunication conduit with City shadow within Congress Street, South Boston, located between Farnsworth Street and Stillings Street. (NB 4/13/2017)
As shown on a set of plans entitled City of Boston Public Works Department, Engineering Division, Grant of Location Plan, Congress St and Thomson Pl, South Boston, 2 sheets dated November 22, 2016.
1. 399 Congress Street; South Boston – Specific Repairs – On a petition by 399 Congress Street LLC
2. 255 State Street, Atlantic Avenue; Boston Proper – Specific Repairs, Sidewalk Café License – On a set of petitions by 255 State Street LLC
3. 46 Wareham Street; Boston Proper – Earth Retention License – On a petition by 46 Wareham LLC
4. 186 Tremont Street; Boston Proper – Projection License – On a petition by Big Night Venues Boston 5 LLC
5. 21-27 Batchelder Street, East Cottage Street; Dorchester – Specific Repairs, Projection License – On a set of petitions by Haycon Building LLC