Boston Landmarks Commission Hearing 6/13/2017
USE CONGRESS STREET AS AN ENTRANCE/EXIT AFTER 5:30 P.M.
Business Hearing - 6:00 PM
1. Review and ratification of 05/23/2017 hearing minutes.
2. Discussion and vote to accept National Register of Historic Places Criteria Statement for 88 Lambert Avenue, Roxbury, MA
3. Article 85 Demolition Delay Violation
210 Endicott Street, North End, voluntarily demolished in violation of the Boston Zoning Code, Article 85 (continuance from previous hearing)
4. Demolition Delay Hearing: 815 East Fifth and 812 East Sixth Streets, South Boston
Application # 17.1080D2182
Applicant: Touloukian Touloukian, Inc.
Re: Review of proposed demolition of single-story warehouse at 815 East Fifth and 812 East Sixth Streets, South Boston, MA
5. Demolition Delay Hearing: 145R Stoughton Street, Dorchester
Application # 17.1079D2181
Applicant: Richard C. Lynds
Re: Review of proposed demolition of carriage house at 145R Stoughton, Dorchester, MA
6. Property Updates and Staff Reports
- Projected Adjournment - 9:00 p.m.