Boston Landmarks Commission Hearing 10/09/2018
USE CONGRESS STREET AS AN ENTRANCE/EXIT AFTER 5:30 P.M.
Business Hearing - 6:00 PM
1. Review and ratification of 09/25/2018 meeting minutes
2. Hearing on Designation: Petition #256.16 – The Citgo Sign in Kenmore Square
Presentation of Study Report and Public Hearing on Petition #256.16 - Proposed designation of the Citgo Sign in Kenmore Square, 660 Beacon Street (rooftop), as a Boston Landmark. Commission vote on potential Landmark designation will take place at a future BLC meeting, date to be determined.
Study Report on the Citgo Sign in Kenmore Square is available in Room 709, Boston City Hall or at boston.gov/landmarks
3. Preliminary Hearing: Petition #263.18 – Calf Pasture Pumping Station, 435 MT. Vernon Street
Discussion and vote to accept for further study a petition to designate Calf Pasture Pumping Station, 435 MT. Vernon Street, Dorchester, MA as a Boston Landmark.
4. Demolition Delay Hearing: 384-402 Boylston Street, Back Bay
Applicant: Vincent Norton, UrbanMeritage, LLC
Review of proposed demolition of the existing structures at 384-402 Boylston Street in Boston, MA 02116
5. Demolition Delay Hearing: 116 School Street, Jamaica Plain
Applicant: Michael F. Dorion, School Lofts LLC
Review of proposed demolition of the existing dwelling and carriage house at 116 School Street in Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
- Projected Adjournment - 9:00 PM