Boston Police Task Force community listening session
The Task Force was charged with reviewing the Boston Police Department’s (BPD) current policies and procedures and then presenting to Mayor Walsh and to the public recommendations for reform. The Task Force focused on four main areas of review:
- Use of Force policies
- Implicit Bias Training
- the Body Worn Camera Program, and
- Strengthening the Community Ombudsman Oversight Panel (COOP) board.
Feedback from this session will guide the Task Force on their final recommendations on changes to BPD policies and procedures.
- Dial-in number: +1-408-418-9388
- Access Code: 173 700 6654
- Zoom Meeting ID: 989 5950 3312
- Passcode: 247838
Want to Provide feedback?
The Task Force encourages you to please submit written comments or feedback on the initial recommendations, in any language, using the multilingual Google forms below. Written comments will be accepted for a two-week period, from September 14 - 25.