COVID-19 vaccination clinic for veterans
- Masks and physical distancing are required.
- The clinic will be first-come, first-served.
- The clinic is now open to all enrolled veterans of all ages.
- You must be enrolled in VA Healthcare. Call 877-222-8387 to enroll.
- VA Boston offers both the Moderna and Janssen COVID-19 vaccines. Veterans will be offered a vaccine based on clinical need and vaccine inventory. For those receiving the Moderna vaccine, a second dose will be scheduled for April 17, 2021. For those receiving the Janssen vaccine, a second shot is not needed.
- Transportation will be provided by DAV Department of Massachusetts. Any veteran requiring transportation to the clinic can call 617-340-9517. Transportation is limited so please call for availability.