Join us for a celebration of Boston's amazing accomplishments in climate, energy, and environment.
The celebration takes place on December 19, 2019, from 5 - 8 p.m. at the Bruce C. Bolling Building in Roxbury:
RSVP for the event
2019 was an incredible year for Boston in terms of climate, energy, and environment. Goals were met and many action plans were released. These achievements were due in large part to our partner community organizations and passionate community members that contributed and supported the work. To honor these accomplishments, Greenovate Boston will be hosting the first ever Greenovation Celebration!
The purpose of the Greenovation Celebration is to:
- inspire intersectional dialogue on climate and equity
- encourage networking among leaders from various climate, energy, and environmental sectors
- host brainstorming sessions among various leaders to create innovative initiatives to further Boston's climate work, and
- ultimately leave with our Greenovation Action Plan for 2020.
Please join us to lend your passion and expertise to this innovative celebration. We want leaders from all sectors to join in this conversation to ensure thorough considerations are being integrated into this important conversation. Whether this is racial equity, gender equity, housing, economic development, workforce development, or emergency preparedness, all need to be considered.
We will go over what the City has done, highlight community organizations doing amazing things, have a networking session, and lead into our Greenovation Hub session to brainstorm innovative, collaborative actions that we will all take together.
Schedule for the Greenovation Celebration:
- 5:00 - 5:15 p.m.: Arrival/Sign-in
- 5:15 - 5:25 p.m.: Introductions
- 5:25 - 6 p.m.: Vision Areas Presentations
- 6:00 - 6:15 p.m.: Break
- 6:15 - 7:45 p.m.: Greenovation Hub
- 7:45 - 8 p.m.: Next Steps/Finals Thoughts
Food and beverages will be provided. If you have any dietary restrictions, please indicate in the RSVP form. If you have any questions, please email David Corbie at David.Corbie@Boston.Gov.