Dog licensing and low-cost rabies clinic - West Roxbury
Animal Care and Control is offering low cost-clinics across the City.
Dog licensing fees:
- $15 for spayed and neutered pets (please provide proof)
- $30 for intact males and females
- For seniors residents over 70, there is no charge to license their pets.
Rabbies Vaccine fees:
- Boston residents: $5
- Boston residents over the age of 70: $2
- Non-residents: $10
- Three-year rabies vaccines will be given if you are able to show proof of previous rabies vaccines.
- All pets must be accompanied by a person 18 years or older and on a leash or in a carrier.
For more information, call 617-635-1800 or find us on Facebook @bostonanimal