Last updated: 2/9/18
Household hazardous waste dropoff
- We only take waste from Boston residents. You need to show us proof of your residency. We will not take any waste from businesses.
- Latex and acrylic paint are NOT hazardous. Just let the paint dry out in the can and put it out on your trash day.
- We offer paper shredding at all of our events. We will shred up to 10 copy paper size boxes or containers of your personal documents.
- We accept all clothing and textiles, including pants, coats, hats, and suits. As long as it’s dry and not moldy, we want it. But, there are certain items that we can't accept.
- You can also recycle electronics at this event. We don't take commercial material from businesses. Learn more about what electronics you can — and can't — recycle.