Social media for creative businesses
During this session, you'll learn about:
- How to define your strategy and create your plan before taking the plunge into social media
- About the importance of identifying your target audience to help determine the right platforms for your messaging
- Social and digital tools and ways to grow your business you may not have considered
- The most common mistakes being made—spot them on the horizon and take a detour
- And you'll leave with a reference guide to help you get started or enhance your social and digital presence!
Christina Maryland is a strategic PR and marketing communications professional based in the greater Boston area. Specializing in nonprofit and government marketing, branding, and positioning, Christina helps individuals and organizations plan, unify, and raise their brand through targeted and strategic thinking. She is well-versed and savvy in implementing integrated (traditional and digital) PR and marketing campaigns to organically raise an organizational profile with the public.
Christina’s specialty is in implementing strategic branding, marketing, and public relations. Before becoming a mom, when not working, you could catch her refinishing furniture or planning extensive travel. Now, she plans activities around naptime and diaper changes!