Reason for cancellation:
Due to public health concerns, this event has been canceled.
This year’s theme, “Come Get Empowered,” aspires to empower Boston’s youth with onsite summer workforce development opportunities through engaging with employers, onsite job placement, career development workshops, connecting them to wrap around youth services, and more!
Every year, the City of Boston partners with hundreds of community-based and nonprofit organizations across the City to provide meaningful employment opportunities to thousands of Boston youth ages. There are opportunities to work in a wide variety of job fields, like the arts, government and advocacy, STEM, sports and recreation, childcare, education, and more! We have connected Boston’s youth with more than 40,000 meaningful employment experiences by partnering each year with more than 150 community-based organizations.
At this year’s job fair youth will have the opportunity to:
- Connect with 150+ SuccessLink employers
- Connect with 50+ youth-serving organizations
- Engage with 4,500+ young adults
- Take part in career development workshops on applying for jobs, resume writing, interviewing, and financial literacy
- Get introduced to academic resources and wrap around youth services
Register for the event
Interested in applying for summer jobs and getting placed at the job fair? Register for 2020 summer jobs through SuccessLink. If you are a parent or community member interested in helping out at the job fair, please register to volunteer.