Back to top
Last updated:

Contractors working for the City

We have forms related to contractors and the Personnel Review Committee.

Before a City Department can reach an agreement with a proposed contractor, the Personnel Review Committee needs to review the contract. Contractors hired by the City also need to file a Pension Disclosure Form if they have received, or are receiving, a Massachusetts pension.

Still have questions? Contact:
1 City Hall Square
Room M-4
Boston MA  02201-2001
United States