BCYF Golden Age Senior Center
BCYF’s network of community centers offer a wide range of diverse features and programs that are as unique as the neighborhoods they serve.COVID-19 CURRENT STATUS:
- Programs and classes: BCYF community centers are offering programs and classes for pre-registered participants. We continue to expand the menu of offerings as we are able to in accordance with public health guidelines. Learn more about our registration guidelines.
- Meal distribution: Select BCYF locations are meal pick-up sites. You can learn more and find a location online.
BCYF Golden Age programsBCYF Golden Age programs
- Book Club
- Discounted Taxi Coupon Sales
- Health Screenings
- Home Repair Program
- Housing Referral and Placement
- Liquid Embroidery
- Lunch Program
- Social Services
- Walking Club
- Tuesday, February 4, 2020: Ethos Nutrition Workshop, 10 a.m.
- Thursday, February 6, 2020: Election Training, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020: Walmart Trip (see Dodie)
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020: Food Distribution (after bingo)
- Friday, February 14, 2020: Valentine’s Day Luncheon, Lunch at 12 p.m., noon, (pizza) Bingo at 1 p.m.
- Monday, February 17, 2020: Closed for Presidents Day
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020: Shine Counselor on site 9 - 11 a.m., make an appointment with Meaghan
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020: Memory Cafe 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020: Shine Counselor on site, make an appointment with Meaghan
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020: Walmart Trip (see Dodie)
- Lunch: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, sign up with Dodie
- Chair Yoga: Mondays at 10 a.m.
- Exercise Class with Bobbie DiCarlo: Wednesdays at 10 a.m.
- Tai Chi: Thursdays at 9:30 a.m.
- Crochet: Thursdays at 9 a.m.
- Taxi Coupons: See Meaghan
- Bingo: Monday through Friday, 12:30 – 3 p.m.
- Pokeno: Wednesdays from 3 - 4:30 p.m.
All payments for BCYF memberships must be by money order made payable to the City of Boston. Personal checks are accepted for rental payments only. We are working on an electronic payment method and will update you when more information is available.