BCYF Golden Age Senior Center
BCYF’s network of community centers offer a wide range of diverse features and programs that are as unique as the neighborhoods they serve.COVID-19 CURRENT STATUS:
- Programs and classes: BCYF community centers are offering programs and classes for pre-registered participants. We continue to expand the menu of offerings as we are able to in accordance with public health guidelines. Learn more about our registration guidelines.
- Meal distribution: Select BCYF locations are meal pick-up sites. You can learn more and find a location online.
BCYF Golden Age programsBCYF Golden Age programs
- Book Club
- Discounted Taxi Coupon Sales
- Health Screenings
- Home Repair Program
- Housing Referral and Placement
- Liquid Embroidery
- Lunch Program
- Social Services
- Walking Club
- Tuesday, February 4, 2020: Ethos Nutrition Workshop, 10 a.m.
- Thursday, February 6, 2020: Election Training, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020: Walmart Trip (see Dodie)
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020: Food Distribution (after bingo)
- Friday, February 14, 2020: Valentine’s Day Luncheon, Lunch at 12 p.m., noon, (pizza) Bingo at 1 p.m.
- Monday, February 17, 2020: Closed for Presidents Day
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020: Shine Counselor on site 9 - 11 a.m., make an appointment with Meaghan
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020: Memory Cafe 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020: Shine Counselor on site, make an appointment with Meaghan
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020: Walmart Trip (see Dodie)
- Lunch: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, sign up with Dodie
- Chair Yoga: Mondays at 10 a.m.
- Exercise Class with Bobbie DiCarlo: Wednesdays at 10 a.m.
- Tai Chi: Thursdays at 9:30 a.m.
- Crochet: Thursdays at 9 a.m.
- Taxi Coupons: See Meaghan
- Bingo: Monday through Friday, 12:30 – 3 p.m.
- Pokeno: Wednesdays from 3 - 4:30 p.m.
BCYF does not currently charge a fee to join any of our centers or pools but you must create an account in our program registration system to attend.