BCYF Mirabella Pool
BCYF’s network of community centers offer a wide range of diverse features and programs that are as unique as the neighborhoods they serve.
This pool will re-open in June for the season. To learn more about programming at the BCYF Mirabella Pool, please contact the pool directly during the summer or the BCYF Nazzaro Community Center during the off season.
Register at the BCYF Nazzaro Community Center beginning June 4. If you sign up from June 4 through June 15 at 5 p.m., you can receive the early bird rate of $10 for adult residents.City of Boston Resident Rates:
- Adults (20 - 61): $20
- Teens (13 – 19): $10
- Youth (6 - 12): $5
- Youth (5 and under): Free
- Adults (62 and older): $5
- Active Military (with ID): Free
Rates are double for non-residents. All fees must be paid with a money order. Please note: we do not offer day passes.
All payments for BCYF memberships must be by money order made payable to the City of Boston. Personal checks are accepted for rental payments only. We are working on an electronic payment method and will update you when more information is available.
- Monday: 6:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- Tuesday: 6:30 - 8:45 a.m.
- Wednesday: 6:30 - 10 a.m.
- Thursday: 6:30 - 8:45 a.m.
- Friday: 6:30 - 8:45 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 7 - 10 a.m.
- Mon through Friday: 11:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 11a.m. - 7:30 p.m.