- Programs and classes: BCYF community centers are offering a limited menu of programs and classes for pre-registered participants. We continue to expand the menu of offerings as we are able to in accordance with public health guidelines. Learn more about our registration guidelines.
- Meal distribution: Select BCYF locations are meal pick-up sites. You can learn more and find a location online.
BCYF Roslindale programsPrograms
While we are closed for repair many of our programs have been welcomed into other BCYF centers.
Adult Pickleball: Players are welcome to take part at other BCYF locations:
- BCYF Menino Community Center: Monday, 12 - 3 p.m.
- BCYF Roche Community Center: Tuesday and Thursday, 1 - 2:30 p.m.
- BCYF Curtis Hall Community Center: Wednesday, 7:30 - 9:30 a.m.
Narcotics Anonymous: BCYF Menino Community Center, Saturdays, 12 - 2 p.m.
ESOL for Albanian Speakers: BCYF Roche Community Center
Senior Basketball: BCYF Curtis Hall Community Center, Tuesdays, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Wednesday Knitting Club: Hyde Park Branch Library, 35 Harvard Avenue, Hyde Park.
Playgroup: Families can join the existing morning playgroup at BCYF Curtis Hall. (Fees apply)
Smart from the Start: Families are invited to join a newly formed group at the Beech Street Apartments.
Roslindale Community Center Tiny Tots: Morning preschool is temporarily closed.
Roslindale Community Center Afterschool Program: We are working to move the Afterschool Program to a temporary alternative location. We are working with MA EEC to meet licensing and inspection requirements for this space. Families can reach the Childcare Director at Director@RoslindaleCC.org
For all other programs, please contact Ann Siegel at Ann.Siegel@Boston.gov.