BCYF SuperTeens Program
Applications and waitlist for summer 2018 now full
Thank you for your interest in the BCYF SuperTeens Summer Leadership Program. We have reached our program capacity, but you can also learn about other BCYF summer programs.
Youth in the SuperTeens Program will have the opportunity to:
- attend weekly leadership development workshops
- gain hands-on employment experience by working in BCYF community centers, and
- participate in field trips to Boston’s arts and enrichment institutions.
All SuperTeen applicants must complete an application and be City of Boston residents.
The BCYF SuperTeens Program is a six-week leadership program for 13 and 14 year olds. This program takes place in every Boston neighborhood at our BCYF Community Centers.
- develop new skills, make new friends and have a fun summer
- take field trips to local businesses, government agencies, museums, and historical institutions
- attend workshops and educational activities to prepare for success in school and in future jobs
- enjoy recreational activities, including swimming, rock climbing, computer classes, open gym and special activities, and
- receive a stipend at the end of the program if they complete all required activities and meet attendance goals.
This is a great program and we are always looking to have new, energetic teens join our team!
- Proof of residency in City of Boston (for example, Boston Public Schools report card, landline phone, gas, cable, or electric bill.)
- Copy of your Social Security Card
- Copy of your Birth Certificate
- Completed W-9 form
- The SuperTeens Program runs for six weeks, from July 9 - August 17.
- You must be at least 13 years old and no older than 14 by the start of the program on Monday, July 9.
- Participants receive a stipend at the end of the summer for the successful completion of the SuperTeens Program (at least 80% attendance).