Beyond Pride Mini-Grants
Our goal is to support projects, programs, and initiatives for the LGBTQ+ community. These projects must address community needs and offer long-term benefits for LGBTQ+ residents. We will award grants for initiatives in the areas listed below.
- Financial stability - closing the racial wealth gap
- Housing and homelessness services
- LGBTQ+ safe spaces
- Public health and wellness
- Upward mobility
- Green and growing city awareness campaigns
- LGBTQ+ arts, entertainment, and culture
- LGBTQ+ awareness campaigns; family-friendly city
- LGBTQ+ public safety
- Transgender visibility
- Civic engagement
- Engaging LGBTQ+ older adults
- LGBTQ+-serving events
- Youth activities and engagement
- Individuals or organizations serving Boston’s LGBTQ+ community
- Committed to the advancement, empowerment, and inclusion of LGBTQ+ community in the social, economic, civic, and cultural life of Boston
- Demonstrates an understanding and response to the diverse LGBTQ+ community needs of Boston
- Demonstrated a history of collaboration, providing a sustainable resources, advocacy work and/or providing direct service
If you do have a fiscal sponsor, please ensure to submit the following documents:
- Please provide a copy of your (or your fiscal sponsor's) most recent Form 990.
- Is your organization not required to file a Form 990? Please upload your most recent audited financial statements or annual report.
- Please provide a copy of your (or your fiscal sponsor’s) signed Form W-9.
- Please provide a copy of your organization’s Annual Report or Audited Financial Statements for the most recent fiscal year or for the previous year.