Boston Parks winter fitness series
Upcoming eventsUpcoming events
Weekly class scheduleWeekly class schedule
Fitness class descriptions
- A workout technique inspired by elements of ballet, yoga, and Pilates.
- Focuses on low-impact, high intensity movements designed to strengthen and tone your body.
- Target your cardiovascular system and muscles utilizing exercises such as jumping jacks, push-ups, and lunges.
- A fun, high-energy dance class that incorporates Dancehall moves with cardio combinations.
- This class will have you sweating from start to finish!
- A gentle form of yoga that can be done sitting on a chair, or standing on the ground while using the chair for support.
- A combination of cardio and weight training exercises that includes some techniques from Pilates.
- Using lightly weighted drumsticks, POUND transforms drumming into an incredibly effective work out.
- An exercise designed to increase lean muscle tissue and improve structural strength.
- You will lose excess body fat, increase your endurance, and receive several additional physical and psychological benefits.
Walking / Snowshoeing Group
- Come experience the strength-training and cardio benefits of walking and snowshoeing through our beloved Franklin Park.
- Meet at the William J. Devine Clubhouse and embark on a group walk that is sure to work your core, quads, and lung capacity!
- Please note that distances may vary.
- A physical, mental, and spiritual practice that originated in ancient India. Instructors will provide flow movement for people of all levels.
- This class challenges your mental and physical being, releases stress, and expands your energy.
- A fitness program that combines Latin and international music with dance moves.
- A lower-intensity version of the typical Zumba class. It's approachable by all, regardless of fitness level.
- Zumba Gold builds cardiovascular health by challenging the heart. The class works the muscles of the hips, legs, and arms with Latin-inspired dance moves.