Improvements to Copley Square Park
| Established 1883 |
Renovations to Copley Square Park will begin in May, 2023. Please check back for a specific date! We expect this project will take 16 months, and will be reopened in early fall 2024. We will post periodic updates on our construction progress.
Renovations will include updates to the fountain, new lawn and planting areas, a raised seating area to protect existing trees (the Raised Grove), refurbished memorials and art, new seating, lighting, along with paved pathways and plaza space.
Please accept this notice as an effort to keep you and your neighbors informed.
Still have questions? Contact:
Parks and Recreation
1010 Massachusetts Avenue
3rd FloorBoston, MA 02118
Project Location:Copley Square Park
560 Boylston Street
- Project status: Construction
- Project features: Passive use, Fountain
- Project budget: $16,900,000
- Consultant: Sasaki
- Contractor: W.E.S. Construction Corporation
Upcoming eventsUpcoming events
We have made updates to the design that was shared at our final community meeting in April 2021. Please email the project manager, firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and concerns.
- Watch the video to learn more about the project
- Read through the updated design plans
- Sign up for project updates