Improvements to Edwards Playground
Edwards Playground is a well-loved neighborhood playground located at the intersection of Eden Street and Main Street. The previous renovation included improvements to the basketball and hockey courts in 2015.WHAT DO YOU THINK?
We're interested in hearing your thoughts as we begin thinking about the future of the playground.
- Project status: Design
- Project features: Playground, passive use
- Consultant: Klopfer Martin Design Group
- Contractor: To be determined
- Construction budget: $1,124,000
Upcoming meetingsUpcoming meetings
There are no upcoming events available at this time.
Community Meetings archive
We place information on upcoming and previous meetings in the public notices section of Boston.gov. We'll update this page with new meeting information as it becomes available.
- Edwards/ McCarthy Playground Community Meeting (September 20, 2018) - 6:30 p.m., BCYF Golden Age Senior Center, Charlestown
- Edwards/ McCarthy Playground Community Meeting (November 7, 2018) - 6:30 p.m., Edwards Middle School, Charlestown
- Edwards/ McCarthy Playground Community Meeting (December 13, 2018) - 6:30 p.m., Edwards Middle School, Charlestown