Mission Hill playground improvements
Mission Hill Playground is a 2.7-acre neighborhood park. It boasts:
- a shaded seating area along pathways near the Tremont Street entrance
- a playground with play equipment for ages 2-5 and 5-12
- basketball mini-court
- a water spray area, and
- a large multipurpose natural turf field for soccer, baseball, softball and cricket, along Smith Street.
- Status: Design
- Features: Basketball, multi-use field, playground, passive use
- Budget: $2,680,000
- Consultant: Kyle Zick Landscape Architects
- Contractor: TBD
Upcoming eventsUpcoming events
There are no upcoming events available at this time.
Contact: Parks and Recreation
Design meeting (November 5, 2020)
A presentation from the project team followed by a discussion with the community.
Design meeting #2 (December 10, 2020)
The project team presented conceptual design options and received feedback.
Final design meeting (February 3, 2021)
The design team presented the final design and took feedback from the community.