Improvements to Peters Park
Peters Park is a neighborhood park in the South End that provides many recreational opportunities for residents. The current capital project will study pathway improvements and passive areas to better address site uses.
- Project status: Construction
- Construction budget: $275,000
- Project features: Passive use
- Consultant: CBA Landscape Architects, LLC
- Contractor: To be determined
Upcoming meetingsUpcoming meetings
There are no upcoming events available at this time.
Community meetings archive
We place information on upcoming and previous meetings in the public notices section of Boston.gov. We'll update this page with information as it becomes available.