Improvements to Ramsay Park
Ramsay Park is named for Captain David Ramsay, a highly-decorated local veteran who served as a pilot in Vietnam. The park is 5.49 acres and includes Jim Rice Baseball Field, Michael L. Bivins Basketball Courts, tennis courts, playground, and passive space.
Project locationRamsay Park
1917 Washington Street
- Project status: Construction
- Construction budget: $1,630,000
- Project features: Baseball, basketball, passive use, memorial, multi-use court, playground, tennis
- Consultant: Stantec Planning & Landscape Architecture, Inc.
- Contractor: To be determined
Upcoming meetingsUpcoming meetings
Community meetings archive
We place information on upcoming and previous meetings in the public notices section of Boston.gov.
- Ramsay Park Project Kick Off Ceremony (October 20, 2016)
- Ramsay Park Community Meeting #1 (November 15, 2016)
- Ramsay Park Community Meeting #2 (December 6, 2016)