Improvements to Ramsay Park
Ramsay Park is named for Captain David Ramsay, a highly-decorated local veteran who served as a pilot in Vietnam. The park is 5.49 acres and includes Jim Rice Baseball Field, Michael L. Bivins Basketball Courts, tennis courts, playground, and passive space.
- Project status: Construction
- Construction budget: $1,630,000
- Project features: Baseball, basketball, passive use, memorial, multi-use court, playground, tennis
- Consultant: Stantec Planning & Landscape Architecture, Inc.
- Contractor: To be determined
Upcoming meetingsUpcoming meetings
Community meetings archive
We place information on upcoming and previous meetings in the public notices section of Boston.gov.
- Ramsay Park Project Kick Off Ceremony (October 20, 2016)
- Ramsay Park Community Meeting #1 (November 15, 2016)
- Ramsay Park Community Meeting #2 (December 6, 2016)