Rose Garden Party
The Rose Garden Party, chaired by Mayor Martin J. Walsh and Ms. Lorrie Higgins, is an annual fundraiser that benefits:
- year-round programs in City of Boston public parks, and
- allows thousands of children and families to enjoy arts, science, and fitness programs, as well as special events.
Thank you for interest in sponsoring our annual fundraiser, the Rose Garden Party. All proceeds underwrite free year-round programs in Boston parks.
We are grateful for any level of support that you can provide. Help us celebrate the event’s 23rd anniversary. View the sponsorship tiers.
- Gem Friend Ticket $500 + $11.55 online convenience fee
- Tanzanite Sponsor $1,000 + $22.80 online convenience fee
- Tourmaline Sponsor $2,500 + $56.52 online convenience fee
- Rose Quartz Sponsor $5,000 + $112.73 online convenience fee
- Sapphire Sponsor $7,500 + $168.94 online convenience fee
- Ruby Sponsor $10,000 + $225.15 online convenience fee
- Amethyst Sponsor $15,000 + $337.57 online convenience fee
- Emerald Sponsor $20,000 + $451.01 online convenience fee
The Rose Garden Party is an elegant evening social event that raises money for a series of free and performing arts events and workshops throughout our parks. This year's event is taking place on Tuesday, June 18, from 5:30 - 8 p.m. at the Kelleher Rose Garden in the Back Bay Fens.
Attendees include Boston’s business, arts, community, and philanthropic leaders. Proceeds from the ticketed event fund free programming in neighborhood parks.Rose Garden Committee
Mayor Martin J. Walsh and Ms. Lorrie Higgins serve as Honorary Event Co-Chairs of the Rose Garden Committee. The committee is made up of:
- arts institution directors
- business leaders, and
- supporters of children’s enrichment programming.
- Passed hors d’oeuvres, buffet, and more
- Live entertainment with a spirited, creative hat contest in a garden party setting
- Silent auction
- En plein air painting demonstration
The Kelleher Rose Garden in the Back Bay Fens, when 3,000 rose bushes are at peak bloom
Please consider supporting the the Rose Garden Party by providing an item or service for our silent and live auctions during the event.
We recognize donors in our auction signage. You'll also be able to include a token gift item or promotional materials the "swag bag" for those at the event. In-kind donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.
- Unique experiences
- Sports and recreation
- Travel packages
- Dining and entertainment
- Spa, fitness, and fashion
All auction materials including logos, photos, gift certificates, props, and donor recap forms are due by Friday, May 10, to:
Events and Development Director
Parks and Recreation Department
1010 Mass. Ave., Third Floor
Boston, MA 02118