Breathe Easy at Home
We're improving access and communication between medical homes for children with asthma, public health agencies, and housing agencies in Boston.
Breathe Easy at Home was developed to ensure that inspections — and follow-up inspections — are performed quickly to resolve substandard conditions.
Through this shared website, doctors, nurses, or other health professionals can refer patients with asthma for housing inspections if they suspect substandard housing conditions may be triggering a child's asthma in their home. The presence of cockroaches, mice or mold or moisture problems can cause serious issues for some children with asthma.
NOTE: Breathe Easy is not a relocation program. We try to ensure the best possible living conditions, so that tenants can remain where they are!
To make a referral to Breathe Easy at Home, health institutions must register with us. If your facility is already registered, you may log in.
To contact the Breathe Easy at Home Coordinator, please call 617-534-2635 or email email@example.com.
The program is a collaboration effort among several City agencies, including:
Provider formsProvider forms
- Introduction to Integrated Pest Management
- Como puede combitar a los ratones e insectos sin arriesgar la salud de su familia
- Safe Cleaning for People with Asthma
- Limpieza segura para personas con asma
- Làm Vệ Sinh An Toàn cho Người Bị Bệnh Suyễn
- Netwayaj San Danje pou Moun ki Soufri Opresyon
- Qalab Nadaafadeed oo aamina ah oo loogu talo galay Dadka Asmada lef ama